DRKSpider will navigate a web site from a given URL, checking internal (and external) links, style sheets, images and other files. Broken links will be reported and the site map displayed in a tree control.
* Navigation tree matches site's navigation.
* Detailed information about each link found.
* Detailed scan limit options.
* Site scan results window.
* Web lookup for any tree item.
* Sitemap export tool for search engine optimization.
* Export command in the File menu allows you to export scan summary to a text file.
* Preferences command in the File menu for saving DRKSpider settings.
* Exclude word list for URL excluding.
* Number of hits while scanning.
* Proxy server support.
* Internet system cache control.
* Referrer information field control.
* Binary install distribution (NSIS Setup)
* HTML Validator by World Wide Web Consortium added in the link properties dialog.
* SWFRIP add-in for parsing SWF files (SWFRIP source code).
» version 3.00 - posted on 2010-05-08
Saved projects keep full scan information, bug fixes
» version 2.26 - posted on 2009-09-03
Start multiple crawlers at once, SWF parsing bug corrected, sitemap generator
EULA - End User License Agreement
DRKSpider -- Site link checker / Website crawler
Copyright (C) 2009 Leandro H. Fernndez
Buenos Aires, Argentina
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA
NOTE: You will find the full license terms in COPYING.txt file.